Building Entrepreneurial-Friendly Communities
Core activities focus on pursuing a variety of activities to find the mix of strategies that can help rural communities seed future entrepreneurs, including building the skills of current and emerging entrepreneurs and enhancing community awareness and support for entrepreneurial activities.
- Entrepreneurship Listening Sessions
- Land Grant YES: Youth Entrepreneurship Symposium - Conference Proceedings
- Information Technology & Innovation Foundation Web site
- Measures and Methods: Four Tenets for Rural Economic Development in the New Economy - Anita Brown-Graham and William Lambe
- The National Foundation for Teaching Entrepreneurship
- The Public Forum Institute: National Dialogue on Entrepreneurship
- Self-Employment in Rural America: The New Economic Reality, Stephen Goetz, Rural Realities, Vol. 2, Issue 3, 2008.